Monday, November 03, 2008

we are beautiful, we are only posting when we have plugs

To break up the monotony of only posting shiz like eh, eh and eh, I've cobbled a mix for you lads and lasses.

This is my I-Hope-I-Really-Know-Barack's-Gonna-Win-So-I-Can-Have-Fun-With-Fantasies-Of-A-McCain-Palin-Dystopia joint.

including all the unlikely shit I've been jamming in these tuneless, dissonant times.

1. Gang of Four - Paralyzed
2. A Place to Bury Strangers - The Falling Sun
3. El-P - T.O.J.
4. Portishead - Hunter
5. Liars - Loose Nuts on the Veladrome
6. Tom Waits - Lowside of the Road
7. Aphex Twin - [windowsill]
8. Burial - Endorphin
9. Tricky - Tricky Kid
10. Clinic - Circle of Fifths
11. Cannibal Ox - Raspberry Fields
12. Sonic Youth - Karen Koltrane
13. Brian Eno/Jon Hassell - Be-Benzele
14. Tortoise - Along the Banks of Rivers
15. Magik Markers - Last of the Lemach Line
16. TV On the Radio - I Was a Lover
17. Tool - H
18. Primal Scream - Blood Money
19. Sigur Ros - Svefn-G-Englar
20. My Bloody Valentine - Loomer
21. Boards of Canada - Roygbiv

and trust me, Tool does fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home