Wednesday, November 12, 2008
- Name: kiss out the jams
- Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Dan Weiss is the music editor for Lost at Sea. A former editorial intern for CMJ and creator of the now defunct What Was It Anyway?, his work has appeared in Village Voice, SF Weekly, Billboard, Pitchfork, Philadelphia Inquirer, Spinner, Crawdaddy! and others. He resides in Cherry Hill, NJ where he enjoys questionable lifestyle choices and loud guitars.
- if i go to heaven i'll be bored as hell
- we can
- Q: What's the name of Obama's Jewish brother?
- we are beautiful, we are only posting when we have...
- mercury's in retrograde
- it's friday night
- what does it mean and what can you do about it
- swagger like us
- sexify my love