Thursday, March 13, 2008
- Name: kiss out the jams
- Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Dan Weiss is the music editor for Lost at Sea. A former editorial intern for CMJ and creator of the now defunct What Was It Anyway?, his work has appeared in Village Voice, SF Weekly, Billboard, Pitchfork, Philadelphia Inquirer, Spinner, Crawdaddy! and others. He resides in Cherry Hill, NJ where he enjoys questionable lifestyle choices and loud guitars.
- I <3 P4K
- as usual, title inspired by sonic youth
- what, you mean like, every restaurant in mississip...
- "hmmm" or "slippery slopes"
- Pure Pop For Old People: Mike Doughty & Nick Lowe
- stupid fate of the country.
- For Real
- Fuck Bush, I'm goin' the fuck back to Stankonia