Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I <3 P4K

What, me diss Pitchfork? Not when we pretty much feel the same way about Hercules & Love Affair, of course (though we will have to agree to disagree about Antony & the Johnsons). Dudes ain't altogether shooting blanks this year, between Magnetic Fields and Vampire Weekend, though I vowed never to ever play that Atlas Sound record so I'll never know just how off the MARC they were (tee hee). What's with all these quality self-titled hypes?

P.S. the talented Jayson Greene has given up one of his best pieces ever in this week's Voice as well, putting the unwitting Play-Doh of Rick Ross through the analytical fun factory.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Yeah, that review of Jayson's is the good shit. I'll try and get you that OST piece soon...

10:20 AM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger jayson said...

thanks dudes!!!

6:41 AM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home