Monday, January 21, 2008

Glib is the new pink

HI DERE EVERYBODY

New York, Day 52: I've applied for every job ever. You know I'm reduced to the throes of desperation when Eve 6 lyrics start to make sense.

Making old friends, fostering new enemies, the usual.

I'm performing a temporary experiment where I don't grade records. However, Lil' Wayne, Hot Chip, the Magnetic Fields, Heather Leigh Murray and the Mountain Goats, in that order, are getting the most play around here of the '08s. I'm also rediscovering my love of making mixes for people; I'll make one for anyone who asks, free of charge. The catch is you have to trust my taste.

The Beautiful South are obsessable.

whatwasitanyway.com is now in full effect, thanks AK. Our writers are, as always, spectacular. I promise to study the complete works of Achewood in return.

Even if Jen didn't go back to school today I'd still miss her a lot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gigi said...

I want a mix! Or better yet, a copy of your albums!

11:59 AM, January 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home