Wednesday, December 26, 2007

10 reasons why 2008's gonna be better than 2007

10. Cloverfield is gonna suck, but at least it's trying, dammit.
9. Hot Chip's already made the year's first Arcade Fire move. Also, first poised autohypes Vampire Weekend okay by me and certainly better than Menomena/Deerhunter. Heretic Pride's looking pretty boss, too.
8. Iron Man. The other genius RDJ plus a cameo from the real Tony Starks? DON'T FUCK THIS UP GUYS.
7. I just now JUST NOW got into The Office. Of course the American one.
6. Chances are excellent that Dean & Britta will be ushering in my year at Maxwell's, and a week later there will be laser tag and/or karaoke for my birthday.
5. Accomplished every other goal I ever had in 2007 (Love? In it. House? Out. Pazz & Jop? Voted. Licensed to drive? Fuckyeah. Job? It pays.), so now I can work on that record deal.
4. Somehow, me and the doll are still together. LUVYASM<3<3CH.
3. MOAR VILLAGE VOICE
2. Come January, Stylus will have its very own Joey and I'm LeBlanc, bitch. HOW YOU DOIN?
1. My new year's resolution's a good one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

So what is it, you tease?

9:24 PM, December 26, 2007  
Blogger kiss out the jams said...

Gotta leave the mystery be...if you blab about a wish it don't come true

5:13 AM, December 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home