Friday, March 14, 2008

come to think of it, the loudest anything in brooklyn would be a close contest

So, where is the best place to bury a stranger?

Depends if you want them to be found or not - could be in their own yard.

I've been eagerly awaiting my friend Ari Shapiro's interview with A Place to Bury Strangers, who you know are good because both me and P4K endorse them like a hype-antihype solar eclipse. It sounds like it went pretty great. Extremely jealous of the excellent quality therein, I link you, humbled.

P.S. Lost at Sea, who as you know I humbly staff, has been on a damn roll lately with these features...some newb Patrick Sullivan's Gallows show review. What the hell was that??

P.P.S. Not to mention yours truly on my favorite album of 2008's first quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home