Sunday, March 23, 2008
- Name: kiss out the jams
- Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey, United States
Dan Weiss is the music editor for Lost at Sea. A former editorial intern for CMJ and creator of the now defunct What Was It Anyway?, his work has appeared in Village Voice, SF Weekly, Billboard, Pitchfork, Philadelphia Inquirer, Spinner, Crawdaddy! and others. He resides in Cherry Hill, NJ where he enjoys questionable lifestyle choices and loud guitars.
- hold me, thrill me, kiss me, bore me
- and, what the hey,
- on first listen
- Yeah, the tedious half of Hercules & Love Affair i...
- This Ain't a Scene
- happy st. paddy's
- grahams, man he had a whole lot of these
- American Idol
- come to think of it, the loudest anything in brook...
- why, oh why